This new film from Alan Stokes features some of the UK’s top surfers, showcases what guys and girls and can on the waves and presents the beautiful Cornish coastline. Stokesy said, “Cornwall is a really special place for us all and being surfers the lure of great surf amongst friends creates an amazing place to live. I hope that this comes across in the film.”
Along with Stokesy, hitting the waves are Ben ‘Skindog’ Skinner, Celine Gehret, and Jimbo Bennett. Stokesy was impressed: “Ben’s nose rides are so timeless, Celine’s style and flow are so relaxing to watch and Jimbo’s individual take on wave riding is inspiring and fresh.”
Film maker Tim Davies said, “This is a coastline I have shot for many years and as a film maker it never gets stale as every nook and cranny has its own individuality and story to tell. For this film we wanted to give viewers an insight into a broad spectrum of surfing through different boards, styles and gender. Highlights for me were being just off lands end at Gwenver beach, the beach was so idyllic with the aqua blue water, white sand and rock outcrop it felt like a little piece of Western Australia.”
What more could you need?
Where Lands End Sweepstakes!
To celebrate the release of Where Lands End, we’ve teamed up with Animal and Wingman to give away some awesome prizes! You could win a year’s supply of Wingman grooming products, an Animal watch, a pair of Anima shorts, an Animal t-shirt, and a signed Alan Stokes poster!
To enter, watch the film and tell us what colour are the two Vito Sports in the film! Answer in the Facebook comments HERE!
Vito Sport Where Lands End Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By taking part in the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. By entering, you agree to take part in any publicity associated with it or resulting from it, including having your name and county of residence being made publicly available if required.
2. This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents. Employees of Mercedes-Benz UK Limited and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
3. Prize draw entries must be submitted by answering a question on the dedicated Facebook post during the allocated dates of 2nd September 2013 and 16th September 2013. The winner will be chosen at random selection from the correct answers and notified by Mercedes-Benz Vito Sport replying within the dedicated competition Facebook post and announcing the winner. The winner must then message Mercedes-Benz Vito Sport Facebook by private message and supply their address and size requirements for the prize to be delivered. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours we reserve the right to re-draw the prize.
4. The Prize consists of 12 large bottles and 6 small bottles of Wingman shower 3-in-1 multi gel, 1 Animal branded watch, 1 pair of Animal branded board shorts, 1 Animal branded t-shirt, and 1 signed Alan Stokes poster. We will endeavour to find items of the requested size but cannot guarantee requests.
5. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
6. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize may be withheld until and unless Mercedes-Benz UK Limited is satisfied.
7. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or offensive, entries or those which do not comply with these terms or conditions.
8. In the event of abuse and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Mercedes-Benz UK Limited reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to reallocate the Prize(s).
9. If for any reason, the computerised entry portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, then the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software that results in loss of entry.
10. There is no cash or other alternative prize. The Prize is not transferable nor for re-sale.
11. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited will not be responsible for winner’s inability to take up the Prize. In consideration of the winner receiving his/her prize, the winner shall comply with Mercedes-Benz UK Limited’s instructions and if required keep certain aspects of the prize confidential. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited will not be liable for any change of dates or cancellation of event. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
13. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries from participating in the Prize Draw if it has reason to believe that entries have been paid for or incentivised in any way by either the entrant or any third party.
14. Mercedes-Benz UK Limited may wish to communicate with you by post, telephone or email. Any communication would be to provide information on the group’s products and services, which may be of service to you, or to obtain your opinion through market research. Promoter’s details: Mercedes-Benz UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK15 8BA
15. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will be used by Mercedes-Benz UK Limited for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. By entering this prize draw you: (a) agree to a complete release of Facebook from any liability whatsoever towards you for the purposes of this Prize Draw; and (b) acknowledge that this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. The promoter: Mercedes-Benz UK Ltd, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK15 8BA